Search This Blog

Friday, February 6, 2009

Turning A New Leaf.


I have turned a new leaf and decided I would once again try to learn to record on a computer. It all started with a friend from work getting a new computer and gave me his old one.It is a 2000 year model which worked out for me because that's just about as old as all the recording software I have been saving thinking I would give it another try someday.So I dumped everything from the system and did a fresh install of Windows 2000. I removed everything from the computer I did not think I would be using including any web browser stuff and had to pick which software to use. I have copy's of just about every low end software there is for recording on a computer so I asked around and also surfed the web looking for advice and ended uploading the system with Qbase LE. I'm going to give it a try again and I hope this time I develop a little more editing skills and produce cleaner recordings. I will keep you updated on my progress. Wish me luck and if you have any comments please leave them I need all the help I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment