Search This Blog

Monday, January 12, 2009

Trying To Look Professional


Today I took a step towards trying to look a little more professional. It was something simple but made a big differance in my live video's. I bought a black sheet at wally world and pinned it to the wall. I sat in front of it and sung a song I had written and up loaded it to YouTube. Now I have to work on my audio quality. I have bought a "ART Tube Warmer" on Ebay It's suppose to help warm my voice up when it is recorded. It's a cheap piece of equipment. I will let you know how it works out. Well check out the Video and let me know what you think. If you have time go to YouTube on my page and rate and comment. All activety will help me when I apply for a partnership with YouTube in a couple of months. Thanks and take care.
video

No comments:

Post a Comment