Search This Blog

Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's All Good!!!


I have been playing guitar tonight I have a Fender Showmaster. I've been trying to learn how to setup my stuff to get the best sound. I'm playing though a Alesis Quadraverb GT which is an older rack effect processor and it is not user friendly in my opinion. But it was cheap and it will have to do. If anyone has any good link's about old rack effects please include them in your comments. I am always looking for something new but older that more affordable. I'm doing more learning about what I have than writing today but did put some track's down. I have to wait till tomorrow to play them again and see if I still like them before I go forward with completing the song. It's a little funny but it works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment