Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blogging About Blogs And What If's

Well today I learned alot more about blogs. I started this blog to do a little self promoting and found there was alot more that I wanted to share. Its slowly becoming a road map of all the things I have done and want to do. I continue to write songs and record with the hopes to hear one of my own on the radio just so I can say I did it. I know in my heart that I'm not a performer but more of a songwriter but everyone likes to be the center of attention. So I will continue to make video's and record songs for anyone who would like to watch and listen. As I learn and share maybe someone with a dream of making music will read this and use it to help them self's reach there goals. It seems to me this blog may be more of a diary of a ageing musician who finds pleasure in pursuing his dreams in the only way he has found that does not interfere with his responsibilities of being a provider a husband and a father. I will always be honest and try to keep the self reflection to a minimum who knows I'm still young at heart there may be still time to be a famous rock star.

No comments:

Post a Comment